Wednesday, January 27, 2010

I Ran Over Nick Jonas Because I Like Shoelaces

You opened it, now you have to complete it.
Or something very bad will happen to your loved one.
READY SET GO!!


Pick The Month You Were Born In:
1. (jan) - I ran over.
2. (Feb) - I kicked.
3. (Mar)- I slapped.
4. (Apr) - I injured.
5. (May) - I ran shirtless with.
6. (June) - I modeled with.
7. (July) - I smoked with.. (Aug) - I ran with.
9. (Sept) - I kissed.
10. (Oct) - I robbed.
11. (Nov) - I hate.
12. (Dec) - I punched.

Pick the day (number) you were born on:
1. Barack Obama.Wayne.
3. Michael Jackson.
4. Zac efron.
5. Nick Jonas.
6. Paris Hilton.
7. Madonna.
8. Miley Cyrus.
9. Lady Gaga.
10. Elmo.
11. Taylor Swift.
12. Spongebob Squarepants.
13. Soulja Boy.
14. Lil' Mama.
15. Katy Perry.
16. Britney Spears.
17. Ryan Sheckler.
18. Big Foot.
19. Randy Jackson.
20. Mariah Carey.
21. Colby O'donis.
22. The Black Eyed Peas.
23. Simon Cowell.
24. Flava Flav.
25. Chris Brown.
26. The Cookie Monster.
27. Akon.
28. Barney the Dinosaur.
29. Paris Hilton.
30. Ronald McDonald.
31. Jenifer Green wood.

Pick the color of shirt you are wearing:
None: Because I'm SEXY like that.
Black: Because I love weed.
Pink: Because I'm crazy like that.
Turquoise: ​Because I like to snort cocaine.
Brown: Because gummy bears raped me.
Polka Dots: Because I'm a tranny.
Purple: Because I'm gay.
Grey: Because I like shoelaces.
Yellow: Because I'm retarded.
Green: Because I'm a pimp.
Orange: Because I'm a mental retard.
Red: Because I love sex.
Blue: Because I have AMAZING boobs.
Tye dye: Because I'm a fucking scuba diver.
Graphic: Because that LOSER stole my taco.
Coral: Because a dolphin took my baby.
White: Because i have a great body.
Neony: That's just how I roll.

No comments:

Post a Comment