Friday, January 1, 2010

New Year Post

Helloooooooo bloggers, blogiest, or whatever the name is. How's your holiday? Don't ask me back, okay! It's only 3 (THREE) days left for holiday, then I'll be back to my normal life. Yeah, as a senior student. Huaaaaaaaa.

Anywayyyy, HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL! Hope all the best for us this year, Amiin. :) my mom asked me to make some resolutions for myself. Hmmm, I'm not a kind of person that has a habit to make some resolutions every new year. Then after thinking and thinking (haha), my main wish is to get the best college for me. Whether it's UI, ITB, UGM, or whatever it is. And, I just thought yesterday that I have to be a better person. Yeah, I know everybody has. But, I realized that I still have some weaknesses. I wish I can be a 'kind' person start from this year, Amiin. (don't ever think that I'm not kind enough before! Haha)

I always love welcoming new year just because its month. Yeah, January! I ♥ January :)) especially 5th January, which always be one of the best day every year hihi.

Owkay, I think that's all for the 'New Year Post'. My family planned to go to the circuss today, ayeeeayy! How excited I am! :D


Ps: I've made a tumblr account. But I still don't have any idea about how to use it. Is it interesting? Which one do you prefer, blogspot or tumblr? If tumblr is more awesome then blogspot, maybe I'll move to post there hihi. So sorry blogspot :p sooo, is there anyone who can tell me how to explore tumblr? Hehe, I'll be so thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment