Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Quick Post About My Day! :D

Hey-loooo! What date is today? Yap, it's 5th January 2010, my sixteenth birthday! Thank you so much for all of the birthday sayings, wishes, & presents. Hope all the good wishes will come true, Amiin! :) I've got two birthday surprises, from my fam and my beloved CLOSER! How happy I am today! :)) I got presents from my parents; my square-face-chairmate, hida. I'm still looking forward for other birthday presents ehehe.

Well, I've got about 150 wall posts about birthday sayings via facebook. How should I reply them all? However, thank you so much guys! :D

2 comments:

  1. waw anggi maaf ya kemaren ga ngucapin heheh ga ol soalnya:)
    nggi itu layoutnya dapet darimana sih ? trus naro chat box gimana caranya?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okeokeey, gapapa tal ;) layout yg mana tal? Klik aja tulisan 'get a cbox' di cbox gue, trus ikutin langkah2nya

    ReplyDelete